onsdag den 18. maj 2016

Getting through a tough chapter - follow up

Remember that mini writing tip I gave you last week about getting through a tough chapter? I wrote it because I was going through the same thing and wanted to share with you how I get through that kind of thing.
So, now I have some good news. Yesterday I finally finished that tough chapter. Proud of myself? You betcha! And now I can move on to the next, which I have so many awesome ideas for. Three chapters to go and I've finished book three of The Hunt. (The adult/erotic fantasy series I'm currently working on.)
Then, of course, there's all the editing and I have to read it from start to finish a couple of times, but for me it is deeply satisfying to proofread my own books from start to end.
Though I usually start writing the next book and wait 2-3 months on editing from start to finish, that way I'll have fresh eyes on it. (You can read more of my writing tips about proofreading your own stories under 'Writing Tips' (obviously) ;)

Talk to you soon :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar