onsdag den 23. marts 2016

The Hunt series


 Okay, so I've thought about some things, and now I want to enlighten you in my thoughts.
You know I have planned that 'The Hunt' to be a triology.
Well, after some heavy editing on the first half of book 1 I can see that book one is going to be around a 1000 pages when printed in book form. In Denmark we have a saying for novels that big, they're called 'brik novels'. I'm pretty sure you can guess why, otherwise write to me on my facebook page and I'll explain - https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/

So I have decided to divide the first book of The Hunt into two.
My plans for the 'original' second and third book looks much a like the one I made for the 'original' book one, So they'll have to be divided as well. But I won't know how and where until the books are written (I will at some point, perhaps next time, explain how I plan my books along the way. From idea to book. So I won't go into detail here.)

I have a feeling of where and how I want it, but a lot can still change. So The Hunt isn't a triology anymore. It's gonna be 5 or 6 books.
So technically I'm writing book three now.

Just wanted to let you know.
I'll soon be back with some writing tips, there's just a lot going on in my personal life along with easter holiday. So even though I don't update or write her I'm still working on The Hunt. Shit going on or not. Holidays or not. You can count on me writing every minute possible of my free time.

Talk to you soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar