onsdag den 20. januar 2016

I've given myself a challenge - and you an opportunity to read some of my work

Okay boys and girls. I saw this post one day, and it made me think. yeah, i can actually do that sometimes. Back to the point: this post is about posting 'micro fiction' in February. (You can read the whole post below. I stumbled across it on Facebook.) And to be honest I saw it as a challenge and an opportunity. A challenge to be creative, but not too time-consuming as I would like to use most of my time on 'The Hunt'. An opportunity for you to get a little peek of my writing style. So far I don't know how many stories I'll be posting throughout the month, but I can promise you at least one every week. Here on the blog I'll make a tab for all my 'micro fiction'.
All there's left to say must be: Game on!
You who are reading this can also participate in this fun 'game', it's for everyone!

The post:

FebruaryFICTION is an initiative that allows anyone to publish their own micro fiction. Write a story each day of the month of February and post it on your blog, on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or on the nearest lamppost where you live. Share your stories, and become an even better writer and narrator.
There are no limits to what you can write about, or what language you can write in, but there are a few rules you must follow:
1. The story must be a maximum of 100 words
2. You must strive to have a beginning, a middle, and an end
3. The story must be shared with someone, either digitally, as a post, as a reading or by handing it over. You decide, as long as your stories are shared
4. You must use the #februaryfiction when you share digitally
5. Do it every day, every other day or every week, but do it through out February

Anyone can tell a story, and you're no exception.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar