søndag den 10. januar 2016

Welcome !


Welcome to my blog!
I’m very happy and very excited to share this with you. First of course you’ll get a little information on the actual book in production:
Valery stumbles across Jake and his father Bill 6 years ago on a hunting trip. They join forces after learning
they’re after the same thing. None of them are normal hunters, but vampire hunters. And they’re after Sinanima who killed Val’s mom 10 years ago, and tried to kill Jake 18 years ago, which led to Jake’s mom committing suicide.

Five weeks ago Bill dies a horrible death, which leaves Val and Jake, now 27 and 28 years old, alone in this dangerous world. They learn that they need each other now more than ever, an in their need for each other they engage in a turbulent relationship filled with anger, grief, and an intensity that is to be felt. They kill all the vampires they encounter on their hunt for Sinanima.
They have to find and kill her, and they have to find a way out of their abusive relationship…


And now a little boring info about me:
I’m a Danish girl who have lived for 25 dreadful winters. I’ve always been interesting in writing, and wrote my first story when I was 11. It was called ‘The Dream Horse’ of course as I was obsessed with horses, and in my teenage-, and adult life worked as a living with them until I unfortunately had a clash with a pissed off horse, resulting in hoof to head. Thereafter a long journey back from cognitive issues, including memory loss. But I won’t bore you with the details. Anyway for many years my creative process was at a shutdown, but suddenly one lonely night under the covers, petting my cat, and watching South Park an idea sparked. And for the next two weeks I lived purely on coffee and an inspiration-high, going on minus 6 hours sleep and a red hot laptop. After the first two weeks I cooled down to a more humane level, and therefore could also maintain a normal life outside writing again. But all in all I’ve been on this project since February 25th, 2015.
As it is now I’m almost done with book one. I have Val and Jake’s story planned out, but right now I don’t know how many pages, and words it’ll take to tell this story. So it’s uncertain if there’s gonna be 2 or 3 books in total. But I’ll let you know along the way.
Sorry this first post got a little long. I hope you can live with it, or maybe you haven’t even reached this far, but for those who have: Thank you and welcome to my private messed up universe! I sincerely hope you’ll enjoy your stay.
Stay tuned for my top tips on writing, follow my process on how the books are coming along, previews, and maybe a competition or two. :P

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar