søndag den 31. januar 2016

FebruaryFiction

Today is the 1st February, that means FebruaryFiction is starting. So here you'll get my first post with micro fiction for #FebruaryFiction. All themicro fiction will be gathered in a tab too ;)

A glimpse of red caught my eye. I stopped, with a frown I took a step back, and then leaned closer. I tryingly moved forward to take a better look at this object that had caught my attention in a second. My blue eyes fleetingly peeked around before my hesitating fingertips glided over the hard surface as I studied the shapes, contours and words. More confident I picked it up, it was heavier than I thought and turned it in my hands, now winning me over completely. Fearlessly I moved towards the black counter to pay for my new book. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar