mandag den 1. februar 2016

#FebruaryFiction

As you know FebruaryFiction have started. Read more about it on my posts from February 1st, and January 20th (titles 'February Fiction' and 'I've given myself a challenge - and you an opportunity to read some of my work.')
Enjoy!

A smell hit my nostrils. I lifted my head, parted my lips in an attempt to recognize it. My amber eyes raked the forest floor, trying to pick up even the smallest movement, locked on a few straws of grass that moved out of rhythm with the wind. I readied my weapons as I sneaked closer another step. I had her in my sight. My muscles tensed. Unknowingly she came closer. My legs leaped my body forward through the air, and before she could whine I had captured her. I unhurriedly trotted back to my humans with my delicious mouse-steak. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar