torsdag den 11. februar 2016

Excerpt From The Hunt 1

I've now published an excerpt from the first book of The Hunt series. Read the whole excerpt under 'Excerpt from The Hunt 1'
Also check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/

When I got in the car the look of him just fueled my anger, and I welcomed it.
 “You ready?”
 “You’re a fucking jackass!” I yelled and pushed him. Though I barely moved him, but it helped, it let out some of my frustration.
 He looked perplexed by my sudden outburst, “What did I do?” He sounded truly confused, not even the anger was to trace in his voice, because I had caught him off guard like that.
 “This!” I pointed at my cheekbone and uttered a frustrated sound before I crossed my arms, in enmity this time, and not because I was trying to make myself smaller, and looked out the window and ignored him.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar