onsdag den 10. februar 2016

#Februaryfiction

Now it's day ten of #FebruaryFiction
Read more about it on my posts from February 1st, and January 20th (titles 'February Fiction' and 'I've given myself a challenge - and you an opportunity to read some of my work.')Remember I collected all my february fiction in a tab for themselves called 'FebruaryFiction/Micro fiction'. Also check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/
Enjoy!

My greenish eyes gazed into hers, pale blue as a clear winter day. The shorter the distance between us, the more my eyes heeled towards her lips. The lower a couple of shades redder because of all the times she’d dug in her teeth to hide her shyness. That thought made a dimple come forward on my cheek. The coolness around us made her breath show in the air, but I didn’t need it. She was so close I could feel her breath on my skin. I closed the distance between us and met her lips. The perfect first kiss. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar