fredag den 5. februar 2016

#FebruaryFiction

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, but I was busy with a trip to the library for research among others.
To make up for it you'll get two pieces of februrary fiction today.And an extra surprise: one of them is a sneak peek from the first book of The Hunt ;)

I was drawn to it. I couldn’t resist it anymore. I opened the gate and instantly felt a pull in my body. It dragged me into it. Dragged me into a world that wasn’t my own. With creatures I haven’t seen before. Even the colors seemed to be different here. The people populating this were first strangers to me, but now they’re more familiar. No, they’re friends now. I laugh with them, I cry with them. Hoping that this adventure in another universe so far from my own would never end, but everything comes to an end. Even a book.

Sneak peek from The Hunt:

I lifted my head and leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on his lips. He met me halfway and inhaled heavily. I felt his lips get more insisting. His right hand laid on my cheek and his fingers clutched around my neck under my ear. I felt him grab the sheets with his left hand. He had scooted down to lie and rest his head on my chest, now he moved back up, leaving his hips against mine, and I could lie my head back on the pillow as his face was a little above in line with mine. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar