onsdag den 24. februar 2016

#Februaryfiction

Now it's day twenty-fourth of #FebruaryFiction
Read more about it on my posts from February 1st, and January 20th (titles 'February Fiction' and 'I've given myself a challenge - and you an opportunity to read some of my work.')Remember I collected all my february fiction in a tab for themselves called 'FebruaryFiction/Micro fiction'. Also check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/
Enjoy!

She looked into his eyes that were so familiar now. The sound of his voice, she would recognize it anywhere. His touch sparked something in her. At first she wasn’t sure what it really was. The warmth started in her chest. Slowly it spread throughout the rest of her body, and became a new power source for her being. This source would drive her till the end of time. The change was so radical, but only took a fraction of a second. Her world revolved around a new center point, and she happily accepted it. She realized she loved him.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar