torsdag den 11. februar 2016

#Februaryfiction

Now it's day eleven of #FebruaryFiction
Read more about it on my posts from February 1st, and January 20th (titles 'February Fiction' and 'I've given myself a challenge - and you an opportunity to read some of my work.')Remember I collected all my february fiction in a tab for themselves called 'FebruaryFiction/Micro fiction'. Also check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/
Enjoy!My body’s feeling drowsy. My thoughts are still fuzzy. I can’t comprehend much as it feels like everything’s moving too fast. I know how to make this go away. I pour the substance into the cup and fill my lungs with the welcoming smell of it. I know it so well. Slowly to enjoy the full effect as it spreads in my veins, I consume this liquid. And I revel in the familiar feeling. The drowsiness leaves my body, my thoughts becomes sharp and clear. I’m ready to take on this day. The first cup of coffee in the morning. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar