mandag den 15. februar 2016

#Februaryfiction

Now it's day fifteen of #FebruaryFiction
Read more about it on my posts from February 1st, and January 20th (titles 'February Fiction' and 'I've given myself a challenge - and you an opportunity to read some of my work.')Remember I collected all my february fiction in a tab for themselves called 'FebruaryFiction/Micro fiction'. Also check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/
Enjoy!
I felt the rhythm fill my body. The prelude to the beginning. I swung my head two times to the beat I knew that came before the break in the heavy drums. Two more times and the sung really began. It infiltrated my mind and steered my body like it was a marionette doll. I sang along, but the music was too loud for anyone to hear my voice. My hips and shoulders moved with the beat, though they didn’t follow the same pattern, there was still harmony. As the final beat fell I raised my fist into the air.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar