tirsdag den 9. februar 2016

#Februaryfiction

Now it's day nine of #FebruaryFiction
Read more about it on my posts from February 1st, and January 20th (titles 'February Fiction' and 'I've given myself a challenge - and you an opportunity to read some of my work.')Remember I collected all my february fiction in a tab for themselves called 'FebruaryFiction/Micro fiction'. Also check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/
Enjoy!

She laid there day and night. The days yellow sun warmed through her. The night’s blackness and white moon cooled her completely. Sometimes they would stop to admire her, or she disappeared in the crowd. She could be lucky the sun caught her golden tinge, but mostly she was just one out of many. A force could bring her down in forever darkness, but in the end she always surfaced until something new forged her destiny. She felt she was drifting away in periods of her life, but she always came back home. But I am just a lonely stone. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar