tirsdag den 16. februar 2016

#Februaryfiction

Now it's day sixteen of #FebruaryFiction
Read more about it on my posts from February 1st, and January 20th (titles 'February Fiction' and 'I've given myself a challenge - and you an opportunity to read some of my work.')Remember I collected all my february fiction in a tab for themselves called 'FebruaryFiction/Micro fiction'. Also check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/
Enjoy!
Who’s she? She’s the one that holds my hand when I’m sad. Gives me a comforting pat on the shoulder when I’ve failed. Dries my eyes when I’ve cried. Make me stand tall with raised chin after all this. And then share my laughter when everything gets better. She stands on the sideline, cheering for me to finish my goals. Reaching out a hand for me to grab when I’ve slipped and lost balance. Now stands on the top with me. But the best of it all is that I do exactly the same for her. She’s my best friend. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar