fredag den 12. februar 2016

#Februaryfiction

Now it's day twelve of #FebruaryFiction
Read more about it on my posts from February 1st, and January 20th (titles 'February Fiction' and 'I've given myself a challenge - and you an opportunity to read some of my work.')Remember I collected all my february fiction in a tab for themselves called 'FebruaryFiction/Micro fiction'. Also check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/
Enjoy!
She closed her eyes and tried not to think about anything else than the darkness. She let it infiltrate her thoughts, making no room for anything else. She let out a deep sigh as she was growing impatient. But she knew it wouldn’t help, on the contrary it would only prolong it. She turned to her stomach in hopes that it would help. Slowly a floating feeling creeped in on her. It was like being in water while a gentle stream enveloped her in its quiet sloshing. It faded as the blackness took over, and dominated. She finally fell asleep. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar