søndag den 14. februar 2016

#Februaryfiction x 2

Hi

Just as last weekend I wasn't at my computer, so now you'll get 2 february fiction again.
Also check out my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/

This was too good to be true. My eyes locked on my prey. My muscles were tense, ready to leap me into the air. My eyes focused and I didn’t blink. For a moment it looked like it would go airborne, but it changed its mind. My muscles twitched, but my quick reflexed stopped them from setting off the ground. In an instant the prey flew through the air. My paws sent my body off and I ran as fast as I could until the perfect moment where I jumped into the air. I caught the ball my human threw.

Deciding to clean the attic, I climb up the stairs and choose a corner to begin with. Minute after minute sped by as I estimate every little objects future. Trash. Give it away. Or keep it. My hands close around an object that’s heavy and elongate. The memories flush through my mind and I involuntary let go of it. The candlestick lands with a thud on the wooden floor. You little bitch, I’ll beat the shit out of you too. He had yelled loudly, and in defense I had grabbed the candlestick and swung it as hard as I could. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar