mandag den 8. februar 2016

#Februaryfiction

Now it's day eight of #FebruaryFiction
Read more about it on my posts from February 1st, and January 20th (titles 'February Fiction' and 'I've given myself a challenge - and you an opportunity to read some of my work.')Remember I collected all my february fiction in a tab for themselves called 'FebruaryFiction/Micro fiction'.Also check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aurorafleurauthor/
Enjoy!

I feel it run down my body like warm velvet. Caressing my skin. A hand running softly and smoothly over my curves in circles. Now both hands. Delicious circles that touched every inch of me. The hands following a path from my shoulders, to my neck and ending in my hair. Now the contact’s rougher. Running through my hair in long strokes, sometimes grabbing a fistful, and messing it up real good. The hands left my hair and returned down my body until they disappeared along with the warm velvet, and I stepped out. I was just in the shower. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar